To breathe a new life into the Busch system, I decided to build new modules, together with replica's of older ones.
Thanks to CMOS technology and low current LED's, long battery operation is possible.
Many many thanks go to forum member Manfred ( Helferlein ) who was so kind to print 3D red bases for the modules.
These modules include :
- 2x NAND gates
- 2x NOR gates
- dual FLIP FLOP
- 8 LED driver board
- A new version of the 2075 digital counter
- A new version of the 2075 LED segment
- A new version of the 2075 NAND gates module
- A 2073 synthesizer module
- 555 timer module
- IR receiver module of the 2074
- An arduino nano module
I will soon add a BOM list where you can purchase all parts, even the rivets.
if there's enough interest, I could order professionally fabricated PCB's.